Custom Labels & Vinyl Stickers
If you need a label or sticker, we have the expertise to help you. While vinyl stickers are very popular, we can print on a wide range of substrates with different types of printing. We can provide the right solution for your application.
One of the important decisions to make when ordering a custom label or sticker is the type of substrate. The best substrate in a particular instance will depend on the environment in which the item will be used.
We have the expertise to help you make the right decision.
We have listed below some of the more important issues to consider::
- Is it for indoor or outdoor use? If outdoor then for how long? We have UV inks, extended life inks and UV overlaminates to extend exterior life.
- What temperatures will the label be exposed to? We have various plastics suitable up to 80, 110, 140, 160 or 220 degrees C. We also have metallised materials and metal labels for increased temperature resistance. We also have plastic labels for freezers or for use with liquid nitrogen (minus 170 degrees C).
- Will the label be exposed to any chemicals? We have various chemical resistant plastics and overlaminates.
- Do you need sequential or unique numbering/barcodes/QR codes or similar? We can also do these.
- What surface is the label being applied to? We have different adhesives for smooth or textured surfaces. We also have different adhesives for low surface energy applications and flexible materials for curved surfaces.
- What, if any, are the cost constraints? Do you need a label to be less than a certain price or is having it last much longer of greater benefit?
- Surface printed or rear printed? We can protect the ink by rear printing on a clear substrate.
These are just some of the considerations we lead you through in determining what type of custom label best suits your requirements.
For help choosing the most appropriate material for your label or sticker, call us on 03 9755 8200 or email us using the form below.
Wide Range of Substrates
We can manufacture custom labels from a very wide range of commercially available substrates.
- Rigid & Flexible PVC
- Polyester - (Including Metallised & Holographic)
- Aluminium Foil
- Industry Specific Exotic Applications
Types of Printing
The substrates can be:
- First & second surface printed
- Reverse printed
- Overlaminated for extra protection
- Short-Run Digital
- Sequentially numbered, barcoded, QR coded or a combination of these
Custom labels and stickers can also be manufactured to suit specialised applications:
- High Temperature / Low temperature / Unstable Environments
- Chemical Resistant
- Tamper Evident
- Serialised Numbers
Call us today on 03 9755 8200 for help and advice about the printing of your custom labels and stickers.
We stock a huge range of standard printing colours or Pantone & special matches are available.