Art & Design
Our in-house Art & Design Department enables us to react rapidly to short lead time requirements.
We can help with:
- Prototype Production
- Artwork Generation
- Graphic Design
- Technical Development
- Early discussions with our customers are encouraged as a means to save both time and money at the manufacturing stage.
- Take advantage of our in-depth knowledge and industry experience to transform your design ideas into efficient, viable solutions.
Supply your own artwork or let Briter's Art Department generate it to your specifications. Listed below are our requirements for supplied Artwork.
Accepted file formats:
- Convert all text to curves/outlines or supply fonts. Converting fonts to outlines is the safest, however we won't be able to change text in your art unless we know what the font is & have it.
- For Spot colours please specify PMS (Pantone) numbers when possible.
- Colours can be matched to a sample for Screen Printing, but additional fees will apply.
- CMYK images are preferred for Digital Printing.
Minimum line weight & Bleed:
- The minimum line weight for Digital & Screen printing is 0.2mm, this may effect small type & symbols.
- Minimum bleed is 2.5mm.
Complex Jobs (with windows/cutouts):
- Supplied files may require editing so supplying dimensions is advised.
- All relevant dimensions must be included, as well as Pantone colours & fonts.
- For Screen printed jobs any included bitmaps will be re-drawn (as vector) & additional fees will apply.
Supplying High Resolution Bitmap Files (For Digital only):
- eps & tiffs must be 300dpi, jpegs must be set at maximum quality (12).
- Bitmaps at no less than 100 pixels per inch (40 pixels per cm) at finished size.
- Avoid using re-sampled (up-sampled) images as they generally do not hold the detail required for high resolution printing.
Serial Numbering, Barcoding Variable Data:
- Database to be saved in Excel
- If individual pages are supplied please supply as .pdf
It is the customer's responsibility to supply colour correct files. A low quality file will result in low quality prints. What you supply is what you get.
If you want more information or are not sure, just email our art department or call us.